Thursday, April 8, 2010

Above the Clouds

Today's post involves an internet scavenger hunt. But it will be easy because I will tell you where to go.

Ok, so this isn't historical in the larger sense (or at all), but I do what I want. So my good friend Lisa works with her Dad at Above the Clouds. Above the Clouds is an adventure travel company, putting together unique itineraries for trips to Nepal, Bhutan, India, and Patagonia. I had the good fortune of trekking in Nepal with them last summer, and had an amazing trip. ATC just launched a blog to share stories about travel, adventures, and life from staff, friends, clients, and ME! Check it out! But read the other posts too. And if any of you are planning a trip to any of these awesome places in the future, you know who to go to for help.


No comments: